All covered with primer and ready for paint.
I got the idea from Trading Spaces to do subtle vertical stripes. It was a long painstaking process. I was doubting myself BIG TIME, but the end product looks great. The picture doesn't really show how good it actually looks.
Liam testing out his new big boy bed. He hasn't officially moved over yet. We still need to hang blinds and all the stuff on his walls.
Liam playing in all the junk we put on our bed while we were cleaning. He put himself inside the suitcase like Houdini and tried to zip it up. He loves to hide in stuff.
We also finally got our new pool liner and have been able to swim for the past week. It's great and Liam loves it. Of course we have to deal with a giant tantrum when we tell him he has to get out, but we've been dealing with those regularly and ignoring them seems to be working like a charm.



1 comment:
Wow! You look amazing! The bedroom looks amazing! And the pool looks completely wonderful! I am way jealous! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment