Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chocolate = True Love

While I was out for dinner with the ladies on Tuesday night, my sweet husband was at home surprising me by baking a chocolate cheesecake . . . from scratch!! It was a great idea since I LOVE cheesecake and am approaching hugely pregnant. I had no idea he was going to do this, or that he would tackle the task with Liam in tow. He wants to help with everything now and sometimes that makes things messy and time-consuming. Alas, they prevailed and the end product was delicious. Seriously better than any dessert I have ever made before, and I've made some pretty damn good desserts. It was one of the sweetest things he has ever done and seeing how proud Liam was of their creation made my heart melt. I am truly very lucky. Kyle hates how over half of all the photos I have of him are shirtless, but that's pretty much how he spends his time when not at work or in public. So sorry honey, another white boobie shot of you goes into cyberspace.
Liam digging into his masterpiece. He was a bit juiced after this.
Thank you to everyone who called, texted, blogged or mailed me birthday wishes. I felt a big hug from you all and a little grope from a few. Preggers need fondled too!

6 comments:

Lora said...

that grope was me. i didn't think you felt it, you took it like a real lady.

brie said...

happy late bday! that was so sweet of your boys to do.

nicole said...

awwww. I heart the Flanagans!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! And I was just saying to Rob the other day, "Lots of the pics of Kyle on the blog are shirtless," and he just laughed and said that was how Kyle spent his entire college career, so it wasn't surprising. :)

nicole said...

I will take shirtless over his booty shorts anyday!

sidnum said...

He's just too sexy for his shirt.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc