Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged

Nicole tagged me to do this survey. So here's a chance for you to find out some things about me that you probably didn't know and probably won't remember.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
1.) cereal
2.) ice cream
3.) cheesecake (sweet tooth, anyone?)
4.) pretzels
5.) a cool glass of pinot grigio

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
1.) Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna (Liam's favorite song)
2.) Most songs on the Taylor Swift CD - Liam also loves her
3.) Your Song - Elton John
4.) Yellow - Coldplay
5.) Most Dave Matthews Band songs
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
1.) Travel
2.) Let Kyle open a custom chopper business
3.) Hire a landscaper! No more weeding!
4.) Buy new cars for my family members
5.) Donate more money to charity
Five Bad Habits
1.) saying "you know what I mean?"
2.) eating too much cereal
3.) liking things done my way on my schedule
4.) "forgetting" to exercise since becoming enormous
5.) taking long showers
Five Things You Like To Do
1.) anything with my husband, that's right, I said anything
2.) watch football - 2 weeks to go!
3.) cook if someone else cleans up
4.) hang out in the pool with a beverage
5.) read to Liam
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1.) a short skirt
2.) hemp necklace
3.) a Pub shirt
4.) thong underware - unless I'm playing dressup :)
5.) a tank top without a bra (I can sadly no longer pull this off)
Five Favorite Toys
1.) tennis rackets
2.) my camera
3.) the computer
4.) board/trivia games
5.) the pool table

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi!! I thought I had your e-mail, but I guess I don't. Anywho - unfortunately we won't be able to make it up your way this weekend, but I hope it's fun!!!! Send me your e-mail address when you get a chance. Mine is sarahallen22@hotmail.com

nicole said...

Really? A thong? Never? You're getting old! I am taking Kennedy to see Taylor Swift and Rascal Flats in Sept. I think it is the 22nd at the Tweeter Center (or whatever its called now) I know it is close to your due date but if you are feeling brave you should come.