Thursday, June 26, 2008
I Wish
Since Nicole has started blogging like a madwoman (almost everyday), I figured I'd do an "I wish" list like she did. Mine won't be nearly as original or funny, but I'll give it a shot.
I wish . . . . the contractor that we paid almost 3 months ago to replace our soffits and spouting would show up and do it already.
I wish . . . . Kyle and I could come up with a girl's name that we both like, isn't popular and isn't too close to anyone that we know. (I fear this is impossible.)
I wish . . . . my husband knew how much I really love him and appreciate everything he does for me.
I wish . . . . Liam would stop peeing in his pants.
I wish . . . . all our friends would move to H-burg. Screw Centreville! Oh and Philly, Jersey, Columbus, Stamford, York, Reading, Virginia and the middle of nowhere PA.
I wish . . . . I didn't have any cellulite.
I wish . . . . labor didn't hurt so darn bad.
I wish . . . . everyone could die in their sleep between the ages of 90 and 100 without ever having to be sick.
I wish . . . . to be the best mommy I can be since my biggest wish was to be someone's mommy and that was already granted.
I wish . . . . someone would buy Kyle's Jeep so we don't have to trade it in and get less for it.
I wish . . . . I could drink a margarita or two this summer.
I wish . . . . weeds didn't grow back.
I wish . . . . to be as happy as I am today, everyday for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think, since you can't come up with a girls name it is going to be a boy. I couldn't come up with a boys name and now I've got all these damn girls!!!!j/k. Love and miss and can't wait to see you next weekend!!xoxox
Post a Comment