
So we're now counting down the weeks until Baby Button's arrival in single digits. Scary! This past Saturday we had a wonderful pool party/shower complete with beautiful weather, 2 kicked 1/4 kegs and a construction themed cake (Liam's current obsession). We really want to thank all of our friends for enduring their long drives to celebrate with us. Seriously, why do we all live so far apart?

The proud parents!

Liam helping Mommy open the baby loot. Thanks to everyone for the great gifts!


All the girlies chillin' in the pool.

Look! Kyle found some topless friends.

Pappau and CC taking swing duty.

In the final vote in the "Guess the Sex" survey, Baby Boy #2 beat out Little Girl Flanagan 17-16. Pretty darn close. Plus Liam voted Boy and his vote changes daily! However, his name choice never waivers. "Mayonnaise" is still his pick.
7 comments:
oh man. it looked like you guys had fun. i'm so sorry i was in Crap Jersey all day. i thought we would be able to swing out that way.
Thanks for having us, we had a great time. One day, when I rule the world, I will make it mandatory for all of us to live in the same city!
we were really excited to be included and really bummed we couldn't make it. we have something for button, but i just have to remember to make it to the post office!!
The diaper cake is essential to all showers, looks like it was a good time. You know, my parents are out in Reading now...next time we are up maybe we can have a catch up and meet each others kiddos?
I can't believe baby button will be here so soon! We will be up on October maybe you can I can get together with the kids. I'm sure Riley would love to play with Liam!
I love your posts - you're too funny! Can't wait to see what this little one is. COngrats on the potty training and room switch too! Sarah
wish we were there :(
Post a Comment