
This past Monday, the kids went for their 3 year and 6 month checkups. Birthday boy Liam checked in at 31 pounds and 37.5 inches tall (50th percentile), and Keira was a solid 16 pounds 6 ounces and 26 inches long (around 65th percentile). They both were well behaved and we survived the day. The good times came two days prior at the much anticipated Wall-E party. Liam did great at opening all of his gifts on his own and hugging and thanking everyone for the loot. I can't believe he is three. Maile made it all the way from Ohio (thanks Frances for enduring 12+ hours of driving!) which I think was all Liam really wanted for his birthday anyway.

Of course we also had to go to Toys R Us so Liam could spend his Geoffrey money. He got a shark puppet, some purple Moonsand and some dinosaurs and spent less than $25. He is low maintenance when it comes to shopping. Keira will probably bleed us dry.

But, she's so darn cute, we might not mind! We have to restrain from spoiling her rotten.
2 comments:
Wow! Happy birthday, Liam! It seems like just yesterday we were driving to Hershey in the dark to see your cute little face. Amazing.
Congrats!
I don't know how I never commented on this. I read a lot on my phone, and I probably saw this there
Happy birthday Liam!!
Post a Comment