St. Patrick's Day is also Keira's half birthday. I'm sure she'll find ways to turn that into a celebration when she's older, but for now, she's happy to pose for her 6 month picture. I'll update you on her stats after she goes to the dr. next Monday. Isn't she just the cutest little lass you've ever seen?!?

Keep the warm weather coming. Liam shows off his sandbox.
5 comments:
omg, she is so pretty! I cant wait to see you guys this weekend
i am loving the dress and wishing it was in my size :) i'm definitely printing that picture out for the frig... she's so freaking cute here (well.. she always is!) love you!
how adorable...she is absolutely precious in that dress, tav! i hope all is well with you and yours!!! miss ya, i really need to get my ass up your way SOON!
They're both precious as can be! So sweet!
Love her sporting the shamrocks! And, I just got approval on the sandbox last night!
Post a Comment