I guess if I bitch and moan enough, I will get my wish. Saturday was gorgeous!! 72 degrees and mostly sunny. It was great to open the windows, grill outside, and get out the new jogging stroller for a run to the park. The kids loved it too. We packed a lunch and ventured out. Liam ran around like a maniac and climbed on the jungle gym. Keira slept for most of it but still got some nice fresh air in her lungs. Now we're even more anxious for spring to get here and stay.

Keira can't wait to lounge by the pool in the new shades Mammau got for her.

Liam - back to his Houdini antics.

I got a couple hours out last weekend to do some sisterly bonding. I left Kyle at home with the kiddos but waited until they were both in bed. Then he got to watch some corny movie without me bugging him.

We also want to say "Congratulations!" to Maile for earning her gold belt. We can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. Liam asks most mornings if you are here yet.
1 comment:
Oh! I would love to go out for a pint tonight or any night. That sounds so nice.
Post a Comment