A couple times each year the Drexel crew manages to get together for a reunion weekend. Although we are too old to party like rock stars anymore, we still manage to have a great time trying. Thanks to the Diskins and Luchentas for playing hosts again. We'll move the party down to Hburg next time.
When the night starts like this, Tequila!, it is almost certain to take an ugly turn toward Guitar Hero antics. Below Eric trying to play a song without looking at the TV. Riiiiiiiight.
Saturday we went bowling and out to dinner. Below are pics from the alley and portraits of each couple at the Chop House. Ahhh, the Chop House, there are recycled bbq smells we will all soon not forget.










5 comments:
Hahaha - don't we all look fabulous in our rock star glory! So glad you all could join us in one last hurrah but we move yet again :)
HAHAHA PARTY LIKE A ROCK START!!! HAHAHA well at least we try! I forgot how beer makes you want to go to the bathroom A LOT!! HAHAHA We all look awsome...and I love it how some of us did not go to drexel, but we still get to enjoy the drexel fun! Thank god no one got hurt! Thank you to our CT couples for a fabulous weekend!
love
Turbo
and for the record...hahaha I forgot to mention...Big Willie and I are not a couple...just good old friends! But thank you for all the support comments (JEN!!!) hahaha Love, TUrbo
OHMYGOD! It is such a small world! I went to high school with one of your college friends - Rob L!! I saw him in your pictures while browsing your blog! Too damn funny!
Thanks for stopping by my blog - I am adding yours to my reader. E-mail me when you get a chance!!! :)
Um, okay. I'm an idiot. I didn't realize the friend you came to my page through was Brie. I saw your link on her page after I came to your blog through my email. That would explain why you know Rob.
Man, maybe the whole blonde thing IS true. :)
Post a Comment