Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Early Easter and Birthday

This past Sunday we had an early holiday celebration with Kyle's side of the family at his Aunt Denise's house. Liam got some new summer threads and his favorite thing of the moment, cake! We also hid about 140 plastic eggs all around the house for the kids to look for. They had a blast. So did the men, throwing the eggs at each other when they got tired of hiding them.
In his birthday cake glory!!
If you ask him what he wants for his birthday, cake is his only desire. I wonder where he got his sweet tooth from?
Doing a much better job blowing out the candles than last year.

2 comments:

Lora said...

happy early birthday Liam!

how are you feeling Tavia, please talk about you more in this blog!

Jake is WAY into cake lately too!

Tavia said...

I have been feeling fine lately. Still a little tired. I'm about a week and a half from the beloved 2nd trimester and I'm waiting for my super energy to kick in. My uterus has really started stretching this week causing me some pelvic area pain. I find it feels better to push my stomach out than to try to hold it in, which makes me look like I'm 4 months pregnant, but whatever, I guess I've come to terms with the fact that I will show much earlier with this one than with Liam, (not really but I can keep telling myself that I have.) I'll post some pics as soon as there's something to see. I go the doctor again in the beginning of April and I'll be 15 weeks. I'll update everyone on the happs then.