Monday, March 24, 2008

The Big Bday/Easter Weekend

We had quite a busy holiday weekend full of birthday presents and cakes, Easter egg hunts and yummy dinners and of course a little bit of Rock Band. Liam is now the ripe old age of 2! He is talking up a storm and has started the endless string of "Whys?" when you try to explain something to him. He loves playing with cars, reading books, throwing balls outside with Daddy, and drawing. He goes to the doctor on Thursday, so I'll get a height and weight update then. He is peeing on the potty a couple times a day and even pooed on the potty for the first time yesterday. (I know you all wanted to know that.) Below are pics of egg painting, Easter morning and multiple birthday activites.
I found one!
What!? The Easter Bunny hid my basket in the shower!
Mommy made me a Rice Krispie Bunny Cake. Yum!
Going to Toys R Us to pick out my bike. I was a big shot with my balloon and crown.
I'm a pro at this present thing now.
My mommy loves me!
Everyone knows the lead singer is the heart of the band.
My Spiderman bike. This summer I'll be practicing a lot.
Liam hearts cake!
Just the beginning of the crazy sugar rush!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a big boy! Happy Birthday, Liam, and many hugs and all our love to Mommy and Daddy, too!

Heather-Anne said...

Oh! I love all the cake pictures! He looks like so much fun and so adourable too...how could he not be, look at his momma.
How are you feeling?