Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful

I'm thankful for Internet shopping.
I'm thankful for sleeping for 6 hours straight.
I'm thankful for my honkin' big van.
I'm thankful for Eli Stone even though he's been cancelled. I'll heart him through the last few episodes.
I'm thankful for the cradle swing.
I'm thankful for turkey and stuffing and yams and corn and pumpkin pie and . . . .
I'm thankful that exercise will eventually reverse their effects.
I'm thankful for my true friends.
I'm thankful for the love and help I receive from my family.
But most of all I'm thankful for this~
And this ~
And this.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwww.. so sweet! I especially like the part about exercise reversing the effects of last week's food. I need to remember that! By the way, what kind of van do you have?

Tavia said...

We have a new Dodge Grand Caravan. I love it!

Heather-Anne said...

I love this post, you are so cute!