Last weekend we went up to the Poconos with my mom and sister. It was Keira's first vacation, although she only got to leave the villa once. Liam had a blast. They just built a new indoor water park and we got to test it out. Liam loved the tube slides. He wasn't technically tall enough to ride, but they let us since there was barely anyone there.

We drove to Boulder Field instead of hiking so that the kids could go too. It was cool to see snow on the rocks. Kyle insisted on carrying Liam on his shoulders and I had to look the other way so I didn't have a "mom stroke."
2 comments:
I love the family picture, you should put that on a Christmas card. And the sleepy babies. So sweet.
Awwwwww, I love the picture of the two of them sleeping. So sweet and sincere.
Post a Comment