Monday, August 25, 2008
The Homestretch
So, it's about one month until the BIG day. I'm doing great!! A little heartburn, a little trouble getting comfortable to sleep, a little (2-3 times) peeing throughout the night, a little difficultly walking after sitting, a little back pain, and a little foot digging in my side, but I'm not complaining. I've gained 25 pounds, so I might meet my goal of gaining less than I did with Liam (38 lbs) as long as I don't pork out in the next 4 weeks. I saw the doctor today and she said I look tired so I'm supposed to take it easy. Maybe I will finally listen to Kyle and just nap and laze around the next few weeks since I probably won't have an excuse to do so again ever.
Liam seems to be excited for the baby to come. He kisses and talks to my belly, and we discuss what it will be like when the baby is finally here ("It will cry a lot." "It will sleep a lot." "It will drink milk, and yes, it will come from Mommy's boobies.") He wants to be a big brother and he wants to see the baby. Although today he said, "I'm not ready for the baby to come out yet." Well, son, it's coming. Whether any of us are ready for it or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol you crack me up! you look amazing. i admire your pregnant body. i was not a cute pregnant woman i was huge!
You are doing good kid! And looking stunning...
Post a Comment