This past weekend Shawn, Frances and Maile drove over to the Burg for a visit. We got to play in the pool a bit even though the water was a little chilly. What's up with this mild August weather? I guess I shouldn't complain. It's nice not having to run the AC and having the windows open.
The brothers playing basketball. It got pretty physical.
Watching a DVD while running errands. He put his glasses on himself, upside down. I looked back and he had them on and looked hilarious. By the time I got the camera out (at a red light everyone), he had pushed them up on his head.
At the York Revolution baseball game with Nannie.
Liam wearing some of my medals. Either he is inspired by Michael Phelps or aspires to be Mr. T. Whichever, I think he looks good!
Finally, last night we went to the Eagles last preseason game. This is the same game we took Liam to last year. A lot of people bring their kids to this game and it is way less "Drunken Philly Styles" than the regular season games. He had a blast! We ate at Chickie and Pete's and then played in the concourse area before going to our seats. Be sure to check out the videos below.


The "four" of us.
Liam dancing to the live band Lost in Paris. They were fab. My son definitely inherited his father's moves!
Running the obstacle course. He was one of the youngest kids to try it and waited patiently in a long line. Hopefully in a couple years we can take him to a real game, after I explain to him that the behavior he will witness is in no way normal and the language will never be repeated.
3 comments:
Thanks for leaving out the fact that Jake was a crybaby princess who needed to be escorted out of the stadium for poor sportsman like behavior.
It was good to see you for ten seconds last night. I'm so incredibly sorry Jake sucked so hard.
jake loves to wear his sunglasses "aside down" too!
and...
lick them.
of course
HAHAHA! Liam's dancing moves are soooooooooooooooooooo funny! It is good that he is practicing at a young age...maybe (and only MAYBE) He will get it to perfection and dance JUST LIKE HIS FATHER! hahaha
Post a Comment