We weren't planning on going to the beach this year. Thought we'd do a stay-cation in late August, go to Sesame Place and an Eagles game, but mostly just hang out by the pool and enjoy Kyle being home. Then Mammau's cousin and her husband offered us their beach condo for a week and we couldn't resist (Thanks Jack and Nancy!) We had a great and relaxing time. Liam loved the ocean this year and Keira liked the sand. We had a bit of cool weather and a little rain but Uncle Shawn got to join us for a few days and brought the sunshine with him, and we managed to keep Kyle and Keira from getting burned!





4 comments:
Keira is getting so big! I can't believe it, I love the picture of their backs looking out at the ocean. Is Kyle okay?
what a good looking family! love you guys.
that looks awesome, but not as awesome as you look in that two piece!
dammmmmnnn girl!
I am jealous! The beach is about a six hour drive from us with no traffic!
Post a Comment