Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Belated

Kyle and I don't really celebrate holidays. Well, we do, the main traditional ones like Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving. We like getting together with family and there's always fun stuff for the kids (we used to be the kids, now we have the kids.) And of course we love Halloween, because the devil always has the most fun. But all the other odd random ones, not so much. We're not big gift givers, or card buyers. We are happy to be together and try to show it and say it every day. So here is my little post for my hubby to let him know that I was thinking about him as Father's Day came and went. I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend and to have him as the father of my little ones. Everything he does is for them or our family. He is so excited to spend time with them and take them places and play and swim and read and wrestle. I love you Kyle, and Liam and Keira love you like everyday is Father's Day.

2 comments:

Lora said...

happy father's day!

we don't do much for anything either, but i'm grateful for what goes on in my house each day.

nicole said...

awww, we love you too Kyle! Happy fathers day!!!