Liam spent the day with Mammau and is sleeping over at her house tonight. This never happens, but I think in the future it might. Keira got to experience being the only child in the house. Maybe all eldest children should be sent away to some special preschool for a year when the second child arrives so they don't get jipped. (Just kidding Liam, we miss you!) I forgot how easy it is to have one kid. I got a lot done today and got to give her my undivided attention when she was awake. Kyle and I were even naughty and ate our dinner in the living room while watching the Phillies. We were almost giddy about this! Now Keira is in bed and it's only 8:45. What ever will we do with the rest of our night?
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Only Child
Liam spent the day with Mammau and is sleeping over at her house tonight. This never happens, but I think in the future it might. Keira got to experience being the only child in the house. Maybe all eldest children should be sent away to some special preschool for a year when the second child arrives so they don't get jipped. (Just kidding Liam, we miss you!) I forgot how easy it is to have one kid. I got a lot done today and got to give her my undivided attention when she was awake. Kyle and I were even naughty and ate our dinner in the living room while watching the Phillies. We were almost giddy about this! Now Keira is in bed and it's only 8:45. What ever will we do with the rest of our night?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I told you so!
sleepovers are amazing.
almost as good as dinner in the living room!
Post a Comment