Today is one of my best friend's birthday. It probably won't be anymore by the time I load the pictures to this and finish writing it, but I'm sure she'll understand since she has even more mini monsters than I do and my mini monsters have both been sick with colds and one is fussy over the mutated strands of deadly diseases that were shot into her thigh muscles, but I digress.
As Nicole likes to remember, the first words that I said to her roughly seven years ago were, "Hi, I'm Tavia and I'm going to train you today." I was so down to business. Little did I know that I had just met a girl that would change my life forever.
Nicole, I have loved every minute of being your friend. I am proud of the fact that we have never gone through any petty girl fights and will always be there for each other even though we are so many miles apart. I've always had fun with you from our trip to Oregon to Salsa dancing at your apartment to our girls' night dinners. I miss working with you and seeing you every day. I miss having nothing to do on a weekday night and just hanging out. I love you for being my true friend since the day we met. I love your children, not only because they are beautiful, but because they are a part of you.
Happy 29th Sweetie!!

3 comments:
Thanks Tav! You're the best. Are those diamonds on your page for me?
Of course! and I wanted the color to match your shirt. I'm a dork!
Your a sweet girl Tavia, everyone is lucky to have you as a friend too.
Post a Comment