
Liam and Keira are quickly becoming two peas in a pod. It is crazy how much they love each other. Keira laughs and smiles for him more than anyone else and her eyes follow him wherever he goes, wide in amazement. Liam, although jealous of her sometimes, adores his little sister. I'm so happy to see them able to interact more and more, even though I know that more than a few fights will ensue. I want them to be close. I want them to take care of each other. I want them to be friends for life.
Check out the above video of them in action!

Keira's first Farm Show experience - Liam sharing his love for tractors.

The Flanagan Family all geared up before the Birds big win last Sunday. Here's hoping they can do it again . . . twice!! All they need is a big cheer from the cutest little cheerleader in PA.
1 comment:
That is so cute! It is the begining of a beautiful friendship. They will be friends for life...
Post a Comment