I can't believe how much her looks have changed in such a short time. And I have never seen one of your baby pics but I was going through pictures of Chris when he was young and wow the resemblance between and him and Liam is crazy. But I have always thought you and Chris looked alike. I will scan one someday to show you. Cute pics!
Came over to take a look from the link on my blog. Thank you for the nice message you left. Your children are just beautiful and it shows how strong your family is through the pictures. Enjoy this time while you can it goes so fast, seems like just yesterday mine were this small. Sara!
4 comments:
You should see ours too, there were like a million takes. So hard to pick! I love the one at the end, Kiera looks exhausted.
I can't believe how much her looks have changed in such a short time. And I have never seen one of your baby pics but I was going through pictures of Chris when he was young and wow the resemblance between and him and Liam is crazy. But I have always thought you and Chris looked alike. I will scan one someday to show you. Cute pics!
Came over to take a look from the link on my blog. Thank you for the nice message you left. Your children are just beautiful and it shows how strong your family is through the pictures. Enjoy this time while you can it goes so fast, seems like just yesterday mine were this small. Sara!
Post a Comment