Our little fat tree - 2008

Even though Liam opened all of Keira's gifts for her, she was still tuckered out from the thrill of it all!
Family photo for 2008. It is amazing to me that we got this shot after only 3 takes.
Take 2 was much more representative of what I thought we would get.
Our pretty little girl in her first dress.
One of Liam's new favorite toys. The amount of stuff that this kid got (along with his sister who knows nothing of what went on) is unfathomable. Let's just say, I'll be joining in the neighborhood yard sale this year to clear out some of the old stuff, and I already took a box to goodwill.


2 comments:
Oh my god, I want to chew on her cheeks. Love you guys
So cute! Hey - Max likes hand-me-downs. Although, with all the loot he got for Christmas, I'm thinking I need to have a yard sale too. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment