Sunday, June 15, 2008
Beach Trip Photo Gallery
We had a great time on our vacation to Virginia Beach!! I was worried that since we scheduled it for early June (so I wouldn't be whale sized) it might be a bit cool, but of course that was not the case. It was 102 when we got there. The ocean water was even pretty warm. Liam didn't like the ocean this year, but he loved the sand, pool, rides and creatures at the aquarium. Our condo was awesome, stocked with better electronics and furniture than at home. And since it was early in the season, the resort was only half full so the pools and beach were never crowded. We all were sad to leave, but we made some great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Oh I can't wait to take Sam to the beach!!! It looks like so much fun with Liam. ANd, you look fantastic!
Post a Comment