I had my 15 week checkup this morning and everything is fine. Baby Button's heart was pumping away at 155 bpm and it took the doctor no time at all to find it. She just put the Doppler below my belly button and "Thump, thump, thump!" there it was. Then Liam took a great big dump in his diaper and stunk up the whole room and our day was off and running.

Liam sitting in the house I made for him. It lasted about 2 minutes and then we decided it would be fun to knock down.

This past weekend Liam and I went with my mom to Fan Fest at the York Revolution ballfield. She has season tickets so we went to check out where her seats would be. But first we had to stop at get some yummy, greasy pizza at Marcello's.

Posing with "Downtown" the Revolution's mascot. Liam had to give all the characters a high five.
No comments:
Post a Comment