So while the high school students, middle aged hippies and Snoop Dogg were celebrating their holiday, I took a March for Babies. Thanks to everyone who donated money to the worthy cause. Yes, my big pregnant butt finished the whole 4 miles. Speaking of my pregnant butt, let's take a look at my pregnant gut. It has really popped just in the past week! I have been feeling little kicks and movements everyday but nothing that Kyle can feel yet. Our ultrasound is scheduled for May 23rd so we have a few weeks to wait to see Button's little fingers and toes.
Yesterday since the weather was gorgeous we decided to wash cars and pull weeds. What an awesome Saturday! and I'm not being sarcastic. We had a blast. Liam's cheeks were bright pink so I decided we needed to go in for lunch and cool off.

Cheese!!
1 comment:
What belly?
Post a Comment