Hello everyone and welcome to my lame attempt to join the likes of most other twenty-somethings by creating my own blog. As Lora would call herself, I am also a "tech-tard" and lag behind greatly in all areas digital, wired, connected and otherwise. My phone is 2 years old and I just got my first mp3 player which my sister had to teach me to use. Since discovering I could do this for FREE, a word I depend on and demand when it comes to anything on the web, and Liam's baby website is approaching it's max "Free" capacity, I will now be attempting to keep everyone in the light on Flanagan business via this blog. I might even try to put some pictures on today, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Enjoy! and feel free to comment, heckle and/or congratulate me for reaching out. One small step for housewife kind.

Liam brushing his teeth.
And rinse!
7 comments:
great job tavia! looking good so far but everyone is going to want pictures so figure it out fast. you did great with updating the baby page so im sure this will be great too :)
Wow, is this really my sister blogging. I am impressed. Love the new site. Can't wait to read more.
prepare to be stalked!
Hey Tavia! I am impressed. Liam is such a cutie. Keep them coming. Sue Meisenhelter
Whoo-hoo...very impressive! And Liam gets cuter and cuter every day.
WOW!!! YOU DID IT!! GOOD JOB TAV!!!
Welcome, so proud of you!! Liam is such a cutey-pie!
Post a Comment