Saturday, October 2, 2010

All About the Birthday Girl

I know I just did a post about Keira but she has to be the headliner of this entry because she just turned the amazing, wonderful, beautiful and gosh-darn awesome age of two! Stats as follows: height 34 inches, weight 25.5 pounds, shots injected, tears cried, blood drawn, no tears, all labs normal, now speaking in full sentences, and all out hilarious.
We had lunch at Hoss's on her birthday with Nannie, Great-Grandma, and Aunt Jackie. She loved it! We also went to the York Fair so they could enjoy some rides. On Sunday she celebrated again with the rest of the family and, of course, the Eagles. I can't believe she is not a baby anymore. As you can see below, she is growing into quite the little princess!

1 comment:

Lora said...

She's so gorgeous!

And I really want that baby scrambler for my backyard.