Thursday, July 29, 2010

25 Random Things

Since Nicole tagged me to do this and I kinda love her a little bit, here are 25 random things you may or may not want to know about me.
  1. My husband is the best person I know even though he doesn't believe it.
  2. My kids are currently fighting over a bowl of dry cereal that they are supposed to be sharing on the couch. Why not just give them each their own bowl? I'm twisted like that.
  3. My 2 favorite colors are blue and brown, which just happen to be the colors of my kids eyes.
  4. I'm going to my first NASCAR race this Sunday. I'm gonna get in touch with my inner hick.
  5. I think mouth injuries are gross. Watching movies where people get stabbed, shot and tortured - fine. Seeing one of my kids bump their teeth and bleed - commence compulsive dry heaving and freak-out.
  6. Just took a tick off of Liam's arm and burned it. I hate those nasty SOBs.
  7. I kind of have a weird crush on Jayson Werth right now. His caveman-ness is oddly appealing.
  8. Speaking of Phillies, why can't they stay healthy this year?? Now Shane is on the 15 day. Wait, that's not about me. Now I'm just rambling.
  9. I don't have an I-Pod, but I'm thinking it might almost be time.
  10. The last movie I saw in the theatre was Inception. And I loved him . . I mean it.
  11. Speaking of sex dreams, had one a few nights ago about Joel McHale. What's that all about??
  12. Thanks to my family, friends, pool and the weather, is having one of the best summers ever!
  13. I need to stop buying ice cream every week. Had the habit licked for a good 6 months, then someone bought us a big box of ice cream cones and it's been back in full force. My bikini is getting the last laugh.
  14. I'm excited that 2 of my good friends are pregnant. I love babies! And I'm so excited to hold them and smell them and love them and take pictures of them and then go home and sleep thru the night.
  15. My favorite times of year are when summer changes to fall and when winter changes to spring.
  16. I love playing games.
  17. I have a nice ass too, at least Kyle thinks so.
  18. I think it's sooo cute that Keira is talking more now and starting to make sentences, even tho her favorite words are "no" and "me".
  19. Just read an article about Aaron Rodgers and I really like the guy. I also think Brett Favvv-ra is a bit of a d-bag.
  20. Oh yeah, you might not have known that about me either. I read ESPN the mag from cover to cover every month.
  21. I wish I could feed my kids with 3 daily injections. Anything would be better then trying to get them to sit still and eat.
  22. I might have to buy another bottle of Prosecco soon.
  23. I'm really pissed that my flowering hanging baskets that looked so awesome a month ago now look like crap.
  24. I'm quite shocked but happy that "Ham" is no longer in the backyard. (very few people will know what this means)
  25. Keira just pooped on the potty and I jumped around like a freakin' lunatic. I need help.
I follow very few blogs so I don't have many people to tag (since Nicole already tagged Lora and Heather), so I'll just tag anyone that reads this and wants to do it. Have fun.

5 comments:

Lora said...

I love that you did this, because I can totally see/hear your voice and face when I read this!

You do have a nice ass.

I have the worst ass of all the pub girls. I have a bad ass. It's okay though. That I have a bad ass. Not that I have an okay ass. Oh, never mind.

nicole said...

At least you have nice boobs Lora. Tav's got the T & the A-Not fair!

Your husband is one of the best people I know. I think he believes it, just likes hearing it said;-)

Who's pregnant?

Prosecco is my fav! But it gives me killer headaches.

I love you to the moon & back!!

nicole said...

Oh, and go for the Iphone. 2 birds, one stone

Tavia said...

Anna & Scott and Sara & Rob are pregnant. you'll get to see their bellies if you come to the party. Are you working that weekend??

Lora definitely has the best T around!

I don't think I'm ready to handle the awesomeness that is the Iphone.

Nicole said...

I took that entire weekend off so we could come! Cant wait.