I wasn't expecting him to start talking like this so early. I thought I would have until he was at least 5 or 6 to hear this phrase 20 times a day. I didn't see it coming, but the era of "OOOH, I
really want that!!" has begun. Every commercial. Every toy he passes in the store. Baby toys. Girl toys. Toys that are way too advanced for him. Toys that I don't think he would play with for 5 seconds if he actually had it. He wants them all, REALLY wants them all.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Also, here are some Halloween pics of the kids. I apologize to the friends and family who check out this blog for pictures of the kids. I know I have been slacking lately, mostly because I just upload pictures to Facebook now. I will try to do double duty. :)


1 comment:
here too.
I want, I want, I want.
Or if it's a girls' toy.
I want that for you, mommy.
I hate it!
Post a Comment