It's one of my favorite times of year. I love the changing temperatures, the smell of the cool air, the color of the changing leaves. Our tree turns one of the most beautiful shades of red-orange that you will ever see. The pictures I can take with my simple digital do not do it justice. However, unlike Kyle who sees them as the ultimate wrestling ring, I can't stand what seems like months and months of raking leaves out of the yard and flower beds. Maybe it's because I have a slight case of
OCD and it bothers me to no end to watch a big gust of wind blow leaves from up the street into my green, leaf-free, freshly raked lawn.
Liam takes a dive.

Keira is so over this.

We are also adjusting to a now very mobile
Keira and her endless need to climb all that is climbable. Aunt Jamie tried to feed her need with a great Kangaroo climber, and she has a blast on it, but it hasn't stopped her from trying to scale gates, climbing up onto the dining room table and getting into mini shopping carts. Making sure she doesn't fall is now a full time job!


Yes, she climbed up into the cart on her knees and turned around all by herself. I found her laying in there watching TV yesterday. She's a goober!
No comments:
Post a Comment