Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pics of September Adventures, As Promised!

Liam on his first day of preschool. He goes twice a week for 2 1/2 hours in the morning. This is all going too fast for me!
Falling asleep the afternoon after school. He must have worked hard!
Keira in her favorite spot ~ the diaper box recycle bin!
At the York Revolution game after they ran the bases.
Saturday afternoon of body painting. They'll be ready for the clubs in no time. Country Barn in Lancaster. Animals and tractors and a corn maze, oh my!
Sesame Place!
Keira with her baby stroller. I love buying little girl toys and clothes. I love my sweetie!
Brandon, Tyler, Keira, Kylie and Liam. Wow, they are all looking at the camera and no one is crying, amazing! Although Keira was picking her nose in one of the shots.
The Olde Family in all our glory!!

1 comment:

Heather-Anne said...

I can't believe you can still carry Keira in a carrier, my back was killing me by 6 months!!! Love body painting...so fun!