Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Girl

So I know I have been really bad about posting lately. I find it hard to keep up with saving and ordering pictures for my photo albums let alone posting them and finding something interesting to "blog" about. I would much rather read about what is going on with all of you when I some free time at the computer than write about my life because I live it everyday! We have also been super busy this last month and I promise to get some pics up of all of our adventures soon, but first I wanted to shout out to my home-girl, "Happy First Birthday Keira!!" Below is a photo progression of her eating her birthday cake.
"Why is everyone singing to me?"
"Ummm, tasty!"
"I feel a sugar rush coming on."
"Get away from my cake Liam!"
And the female guilt sets in . . . "Oh, I can't believe I just ate all of that. I'm definitely going to have to do some cardio tomorrow."
And here is my little sweetie pie trying to escape from having her pictures taken this morning. She is on the move like a tiny tornado.

2 comments:

Lora said...

are you sure she is one? because that just doesn't seem right.

happy happy day to both of you!

Heather-Anne said...

Good job momma, you sculpted a perfect lady...tearing through that cake like a professional!