So I broke down and joined Facebook. I wasn't expecting to cave, but so far it seems better then myspace, which I never joined and am still proud of. I really want to use it to connect with my current friends, and truthfully, I'm pretty nosy about what my old friends are up to. I'm not on a mission to have 5000 "friends" consisting of everyone I've ever known in my life. I was just feeling a little left out.
Oh and this is my profile pic. Isn't it good!? Thanks, Nicole!
4 comments:
That is a great picture of you two!
Beautiful picture! Sarah
That is such a pretty picture of you two! I caved in a joined Facebook a couple months ago too. What really sucked is when my worked blocked their site around a week ago. I'm not handling the withdrawal symtpoms well at all!
That picture is so gorgeous!!! Nicole does such good work!
Post a Comment