- The Chiefs are in 1st place in the AFC West. (what? Yeah, that's right.)
- The Eagles are in 1st place in the NFC East. (can anyone say "home playoff games!")
- The efficiency in which HACC operates on all levels. Applying, registering for classes, evaluating transcripts, getting a photo ID, meeting with an advisor, parking; all cake. So much different from the crap I dealt with at CCP.
- The fact that I am almost done Christmas shopping already and I just started. Scaling back to mainly focus on your children is a wonderful idea.
- Friends letting us crash at their places so we can take a little trip to NYC without breaking the bank.
- Keira going to karate with Kyle and giving Liam and I quiet Monday evenings together.
- Little surprises in the mail for Liam from a special someone.
- Having venison in my freezer for my cooking pleasure.
- The first two seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on DVD. "Rock, Flag, and Eagle!"
- And today, Kids Korner, because it is gonna rain but I need to get these kids out of the house!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Thankful
Of course I'm extremely thankful for my beautiful children, my wonderful husband, my great family and friends, my cozy safe home, and my health, but there are some other little things that I'm feeling thankful for this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm thankful for you. And some other stuff.
You have a wonderful and entertaining way with comments and I enjoy reading as well as viewing "Thee Olde Family". I'm soooooo proud of you and Kyle for the way you are raising your family. It makes me very happy to see the level of commitment you share. Don't ever take that for granted.
Post a Comment