Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1 month young

It's hard to believe that our wee Keira has already hit this most important of milestones, until 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 18 months, 2 years, 6 years, 13 years, 16 years, 18 years, and, gasp! 21 years, but we won't get ahead of ourselves. Here she is posing for pics and exhibiting some diva behavior.
We took a stab at the first bottle on Sunday night. She didn't like it very much. The Medela nipples are very long and skinny and my boobs well, aren't, so I got her some new bottles with fatter nipples and an air valve yesterday and she gulped an entire one down last night. Kyle is going to try the new bottle tonight so we can see if the problem was truly the equipment or operator error. Kyle and Liam have gotten to spend a lot of quality time together lately. Liam is really becoming a big help to Kyle and has started taking instruction better when they do a project instead of just playing and being in the way. He helped clean up all of the pool toys and gear and store them for the winter and even helped change the oil in the Saturn this past weekend. He is such a little man now!! We took the kids to a Halloween egg hunt on Sunday and met up with Chris, Kerry and Riley who are visiting from Texas. The hunt blew. Too many kids and not enough eggs, and too many crazy parents that cheated for their kids and carried them quickly around scooping up as many eggs as they could even though the organizers told parents not to help. Losers. Liam got 2 eggs and Riley got none! Oh well, Liam had fun on the playground with his friends from school. Rare family photo op! Wish we could all hang out more often.

5 comments:

Lora said...

all that is cute, but I'm totally siked that your boobs haven't gone Medela. I think that comes after the fourth baby.

nicole said...

awww. i cant wait to see you guys. Oh, and cute purse!

Sarah said...

I can't believe parents! I went to an Easter egg hunt at a church and the same thing happened!! Nothing like celebrating the resurrection of our Lord by making sure your kid beats out all the other kids!!

I can't believe Kiera is a month already. Amazing.

Heather-Anne said...

You look so amazing! I can't wait to see you and the kids! I absolutely laughed my butt off at the shaving pictures, your boys are priceless.

sidnum said...

Stop talking about nipples!