Saturday, May 24, 2008

In Living Black and White

Yesterday we had our ultrasound at Hershey Med to make sure Button has all his parts. He looked great and is currently weighing in at a whopping 15 ounces. So far at 22 weeks, I've gained 12 pounds, so one of them is him and the rest is blood, placenta, uterus, water and milk glands. Of course none of it is fat from Pop-Tarts and ice cream. If I type it, it is so. Anyway, below are a few pics of our little one and a 3 second video that shows the heart beating. Enjoy!

Who do you think Button looks like?

I vote for Charlie Brown. Doesn't that head already look enormous!??

Foot on left, knee on right, winding up for the kick.

"Hi-yah. Take that mom." It was cool to watch it and feel it at the same time.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So cool!!! How exciting. Any guesses- girl/boy?? BTW, I still love the video of Liam dancing and then shouting, "Ham!"

Sarah

Anonymous said...

its a girl!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what's with al the him/he talk? are you trying to tell us something?

Tavia said...

We do not know anything. i just typed he because it comes out that way. My sister says I should just call the baby "it" but that's weird to me!