Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Last Call for Playground Time

Liam and I have been trying to squeeze in as much playground time as we can before it gets really cold. He is very good about keeping his hat and gloves on which is amazing considering how difficult it can be to get him to put on any clothes at all.
He loves the slide and the swing the best. Doesn't he look huge on the swing!?!
This past weekend was packed with fun for the Flanagans. We traveled to Maryland to meet the newest member of the Kilby fam. Baby Girl Mason!! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I'm waiting for Nicole to email me some pics of all the kids together. (HINT, hint,!) Then Sunday we left Liam at home with Gramma and headed to Philly for the Eagles game with Scott and Anna. We decided to go to Chickie and Pete's around 3:30 for some dinner and drinks before the 8:15 game. Big mistake! Since when do people care so much about the Patriots in South Philly? It was more crowed than for any Eagles game and we waited over 3 hours for a table before giving up and heading to the parking lot to pilfer food from tailgating friends.
Rare photo of all three of us together at Jason's Halloween party, since I'm usually the one taking the pics, I'm rarely in them.

3 comments:

Lora said...

first off. congrats nicole! i can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

second off. tavia! you were mere blocks from my house and you didn't even call. for shame. for shame.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Liam looks huge in that swing! How hilariously funny and cute!

And I can't even begin to comment on the photo of Scott. Ha.

Anonymous said...

Wow Liam is looking bigger every day!
Since we forgot our camera at the Eagles game - can you send me the pics you have? Thanks & hope to see you all again soon!